The quarterbacks in the 2020 Class are always fewer in number than other positions. Most teams take just one. QB’s seem to develop later than other positions. Plus QB’s are at a premium throughout the country.
Prospects are listed in random order.
- Evan Prater – Cincinnati Wyoming – 6’5-190. Like his toughness. Like his competitive drill. Can escape the rush. Sees the field. Accurate. Needs to get overall stronger. With strength comes stronger passes. Tremendous potential. Cincinnati
- Riley Keller – Toledo Whitmer – 6’1-190. Coming back from major arm surgery. Cleared to throw. Strong arm. Sees the field. Good escapability. Excellent leader. More of a pocket passer, but can throw on run. Bowling Green
- Baron May – New Philadelphia – 6’0-190. Strong arm. Finds open receiver. Like his toughness. Needs to be more consistent. Improve accuracy. Height concerned some. Eastern Michigan
- Aidan Longwell – Massillon – 6’1-190. Strong arm. Smart. Makes good decisions. Like his leadership skills. Can escape the rush. Sees the field. Competes hard. N/A
- Joey Marousek – North Royalton – 6’2-200. Like his QB skills and mindset. Accurate. Throws on the run to either side. Athletic. Like his leadership. Akron
- Deameatric Crenshaw – Pickerington Central – 6’1-210. Dual threat QB. Natural athlete. Excellent vision as a runner. Concerned about passing skills. Needs to improve spreed. Actually could see him moving to LB. Like something about him as a QB. N/A
- Jon Tomcufcik – Kenston – 6’0-190. Like his athleticism. Accurate passer. Makes good decisions. Needs to improve speed. Like his leadership skills. N/A
- Ryan Minor – Dayton Chaminade Julienne 6’2-185. Only played 5 games. Like his ability to run or pass. Accurate passer. Needs to work on release. Sees the field. Good runner. Throws on the run. N/A
- MyJaeden Horton – Cincinnati LaSalle – 6’2-185. Big, strong QB. Runs well in side. Sees the field. Strong arm. Needs to work on release. Could see him playing a FS position. Needs to be more consistent. Undecided