The offensive line may be one of the strongest in years. Of course, there are some tight ends and defensive linemen who will eventually grow into offensive linemen. The top two will be from Akron Hoban who will move from tight end to offensive tackle. DL TeRah Edwards will get a chance to work on the defensive line at Northwestern. Should be a top 5 MSR offensive linemen at center.
Prospects are listed in random order.
MSR – Top Rated Offensive Linemen
- Paris Johnson – Cincinnati Princeton – 6’7-285. Outstanding feet and athleticism. Can re-direct. Continues to get more aggressive. Ohio State
- Branson Taylor – Elyria Catholic – 6’6-290. Raw. Concentrated on basketball early, but focus on football now. Good feet. Needs to get better at football skills. Pittsburgh
- Jared Bycznski – Berea Midpark – 6’4-290. Athletic. Physical. Needs to be better at finishing. Improve bending. Love toughness. Purdue
- Sam Rengert – Fairbanks – 6’7-285. Tall, long, and slender. Good feet. From smaller school program. Needs to develop. Excellent athlete. Iowa State
- Luke Kandra – Cincinnati Elder – 6’4-285. Three sport athlete. Explosive. Like toughness. Needs to improve balance. Needs to learn to finish. Louisville
- Vinny Sciury – Massillon Perry – 6’3-275. Gets off ball. Very physical and aggressive. Needs to improve balance. Smash mouth player. Toledo
- Jakob James – Cincinnati Elder – 6’3-270. Physical player. Explosive off ball. Solid foot work. Needs to improve re-direct. Needs to finish at times. Ohio State
- Ben Wrather – Olentangy Liberty – 6’4-280. Shown much improvement. Runs well. Needs to improve bending. Continues to get more aggressive. Northwestern
- George Sell – Kenston – 6’3-265. Athletic. Good feet. Good initial explosion. Needs to continue to get bigger/stronger. Wake Forest
- Tyler Leroux – Norwalk – 6’7-340. Big frame. Continues to get stronger. Needs to improve initial quickness. Improve athleticism. Like his toughness and effort. Ohio State
- Brian Kilbane – Lakewood St Edwards – 6’3-275. Toughness. Good initial quickness. Stays with block. Needs to improve bending. Good balance. Ideal OG or C. Needs to get bigger. Bowling Green
- Gavin Gerhardt – Xenia – 6’4-300. An inside guy. Good initial quickness. Good balance on run blocking. Like his toughness. Needs to work on pass set. Good bender. From option offense. Cincinnati
- Jayden Heltsley – Arcanum – Big ceiling. Raw. Runs well. Needs to work on blocking skills. Smaller program. Like his agility. Like his toughness. Needs to play harder at times. Lots of potential. N/A
- Reid Holskey – Licking Heights – 6’7-275. Good base. Good initial movement. Stays with his block. Ability to mirror. Really like his potential as a left tackle. Miami
- Nick Schwitzbebel – Cleveland St Ignatius – 6’2-285. Good skills as run blocker. Tough. Plays smart. Size may hurt some. Good initial quickness. Like feet on pass pro. N/A
- Garrett Schwiebert – Patrick Henry – 6’6-250. Athletic. First saw him playing basketball. Good frame to add weight/strength. Because of size, a work in progress. Smaller school program. Like toughness. Athletic. Toledo
- Carter Fouty – Toledo Central Catholic – 6’4-255. Runs well. Bends. Athletic. Plays DE, but should move to offensive line in college. Plays hard. Air Force Academy
- Savon Washington – Akron St Vincent St Marys -6’8-340. Huge frame. Working hard to get quicker. Needs to improve re-direct. Raw, but has been improving. Developmental guy, but 6’8-340. Kent State
- Cole Potts – Columbus DeSales – 6’2-280. Strong. Aggressive. Good initial quickness. Stays on his feet. Possible 3 tech, as well. Needs to maintain weight. James Madison.
- Ja’von Lyons – St Clairsville – 6’2-290. Athletic. Good initial quickness, Needs to work on pass set. Like his toughness. N/A
- Wyatt Walton – Johnstown – 6’3-300. Huge. Powerful. At one time too heavy. Good feet for big man. Needs to be better bender. Like his toughness. Possible C or OG. Ohio University